Information and Announcements
Halton Region Health Dept.
New guidelines Effective Immediately for places of worship
Anyone entering Churches in Halton must complete a Covid-19 self-screening assessment and sign in sheets available at the entrance.
The List of health assessment questions will be posted on the doors of the church; you can preview
the list below.
If you answer YES to ANY of the questions, you may not enter the premises. If you answer NO to all the questions, then you will be required to indicate on the sign-in sheet that you have passed the screening.
The sign-in sheets have been updated to include a spot to check that you (and your family) do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
We also require you to indicate how many people with you have been screened.
As always, if you are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home and participate in the live-streamed Masses.
Thank you for your compliance with Public Health and the Diocese of Hamilton recommendations.
The Self Screening Assessment
1. Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
Fever or chills
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Sore throat or trouble swallowing
Runny or stuffy nose
Decrease or loss of taste or smell
Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Not feeling well, extreme tiredness or sore muscles
Pink eye or headache
2. Do you live with someone who has a new COVID-19 symptom or is waiting for COVID-19 test results because they had a symptom?
3. Has a doctor, health care provider or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying home)?
4. In the last 14 days, have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
5. In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside of Canada?
If “YES” TO ANY SYMPTOM: Stay home & self-isolate + get tested or contact a health care provider.